What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
KennyZ

gmod textures wont load

i downloaded css content and half life ep1 and 2 and portal and put it in the addons folder but there is still pink and black and erroers when i join servers

Are you using content you downloaded from a site? From my experience, most of them don't really work anymore. The site you got them from May have a tutorial though.

The best way to get the textures is just to buy and install CSS, especially since its on sale for a little over $6 right now. Then all you have to do is press the controller icon on the main menu to mount it.

• Upvote 1

Ah i c. u wanna put it into some folder. the only way i know is buyin the actual game and clicking the Controller (at main menu) and check the CS:S box. Sorry i dont know the other way but thanks for hopping on

10 hours ago, KennyZ said:

Yeah thats were i downloaded it 

Did you put the CSS folder into addons as a .zip or did you unzip it? It needs to be unzipped. Also, don't pull the files out of the unzipped folder, just put it in there as it comes out.