What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
OGToxicGamer

oG Dankys mod application

Title: [GmodTTT][MOD][Name]

In Game Name: oG Danky 

SteamID:

Hours In Server (gametracker): 21hrs after reset, 3 weeks before, proof with steam screanshot

F1FEDB21CD8413374CF82AAB3DCD37FF503EECA2

Recommendations By Moderators | Admins (required): Zypher

Do You Know Basic Admin Commands For Gmod (ULX): Yes mostly all of them

What Rules Are Most Commonly Broken: none but when i do see rules be broken its RDM

Why Do You Think You Deserve Staff: i was one of the most active as staff before the huge update

Have You Previously Been Staff For This Server: YEs

Have You Previously Been Staff For Any Server: yes

Any Further Comments:

I Thank you for taking your time in reading this and hope you upvote my post

Wait why are you tagging me? I'm barely a part of the server at all lol I can't really help you.

Edit: besides, you've shown previous bad behavior and because of it you were demoted and banned, so you gotta take that into account too.

Edited by TheRealPayne

didn't you get bl'd for trying to start another gmod community and tried to steal members from cg to populate it?

correct me if im wrong

2 hours ago, James said:

didn't you get bl'd for trying to start another gmod community and tried to steal members from cg to populate it?

correct me if im wrong

no i  wasnt someone else was, but yes i did help someone start a new community

12 hours ago, TheRealPayne said:

Wait why are you tagging me? I'm barely a part of the server at all lol I can't really help you.

Edit: besides, you've shown previous bad behavior and because of it you were demoted and banned, so you gotta take that into account too.

-1, because of above and this should be treated like a new server and you've only been on for 

23 hours ago, OGToxicGamer said:

Hours In Server (gametracker): 21hrs after reset

Also I don't believe zehphyr is staff anymore?????

4 hours ago, James said:

correct me if im wrong

You are right about that on a level. 

*Also you've been known to not get along with your fellow staffers as well as not know rules well enough and you have caused problems in the past. i think you should wait a little longer and try to prove yourself to the server first.*

Edited by Kawaii Satan

On 12/11/2017 at 1:39 PM, Kawaii Satan said:

-1, because of above and this should be treated like a new server and you've only been on for 

Also I don't believe zehphyr is staff anymore?????

You are right about that on a level. 

*Also you've been known to not get along with your fellow staffers as well as not know rules well enough and you have caused problems in the past. i think you should wait a little longer and try to prove yourself to the server first.*

Were you not also demoted for extreme toxic behavior

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, OGToxicGamer said:

Were you not also demoted for extreme toxic behavior

Yes and i have become mod after being watched on the server for some time. 

52 minutes ago, OGToxicGamer said:

thats work for ya

If you have work and can't be on much why even apply? that makes you look a little unreliable. you've only been active for 2 days and decided to apply randomly and since you've applied i haven't seen you on much if at all, do you just want mod so you can be staff or something?

Edited by Kawaii Satan

drunk belto here just droppin by to say, people can change who they where previously, just takes the guts to admit what they did.

honestly you shouldve told everyone what you did in the past, how you screwed up, and how you are gonna improve on it, honesty is the best policy.

also staff dont seem to enjoy you for reasons be so improve relations with staff

18 hours ago, Kawaii Satan said:

Yes and i have become mod after being watched on the server for some time. 

im glad im drinking, really i am, or i wouldve gone off so ill just leave this with...

“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” 
― George Washington

and you didnt even have to create an app to become a mod/trial admin for the server.

duces yo

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pvt Esbelto said:

im glad im drinking, really i am, or i wouldve gone off so ill just leave this with...

“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” 
― George Washington

and you didnt even have to create an app to become a mod/trial admin for the server.

duces yo

When aren't you drinking lmao boom roasted *he has a point though* **also isn't cg going to get shut down in January anyway?** ***rip cg you were great when Asian wasn't in charge lmao***

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

10 hours ago, Jim Raynor said:

@Kimilinni We shall see. We have been getting lots of activity on lately and most of it is Users. Not Regulars or vip. So we shall see what happens.

Yeah but can cg strive off one server? Probably not TBH

7 hours ago, Apollo said:

Yeah but can cg strive off one server? Probably not TBH

asian is working to get a pubg server i think so it wont just be gmod ttt

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Dyrus said:

asian is working to get a pubg server i think so it wont just be gmod ttt

Good luck to him and i hope he gets it it'd be a blast playing im sure

• Upvote 1