What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mark Jefferson

[GMOD][TTT][Moderator][Mark Jefferson/Edgar]

In Game Name : Previously known as Mark Jefferson, will be known as Edgar from now on.

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:107825424

Hours In Server (gametracker) : 30.2h // 1816 minutes across all alias' I've used on the server.

Recommendations By Moderators | Admins  : 

Do You Know Basic Admin Commands for GMOD (ulx) : Yes.

Why Do You Think You Deserve Staff : I can assist in dealing with rulebreakers when other staff aren't available, I am very familiar with ULX. I enjoy helping servers and it's really the only thing I want to do, (TTT requires me to mostly play anyways, and it's a break from DarkRP). I want to help the Gmod TTT server become popular by helping to create an environment that players will want to come back to. I am very active (online all day after 12pm(noon) EST, and after 8-10am on weekends.) and I can attempt to balance my duties on both servers (I should be able to leave and join CG if I am needed, or I will join ASAP, otherwise.)

What Rules Do You See Commonly Broken on TTT : RDM would be the main one. Killing on suspicion/if they have a gun that was used to kill a player. Micspamming + slander.

Have You Previously Been Staff For This Server : Nope.

Have You Previously Been Staff For Any Server : Currently an Admin on Ace DarkRP, all other positions I've had are on dead servers. Only one I can remember is Infamous Jailbreak, which I was Admin/Head-Admin.

Any More Comments : Discord is: Edgar#4263

44 minutes ago, Mark Jefferson said:

Online or on the server?

Mon-Fri available anytime after 12:30-1pm, Sat-Sun available all day. I usually get off around 10-11pm EST.

On the server. *I kind of think we should have staff that can get on during the week because everyone is almost always free on the weekends.* 

v8t4l4RtQCGyEk6TFduQAg.png

your activity looks good. 

Edited by Kawaii Satan