What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Rin

Forum Moderator [Rin]

Forum Username: Rin

Steam Account Link (For Contact Purposes): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rincisqwe/

Are you active on our TeamSpeak? (For Contact Purposes): im somewhat active on the teamspeek but if you guys really want to contact me you can msg me on steam i will respond fast. or just msg me in discord/ forums

How long have you been in the community?:  I Joined On November 8, 2015

Do you have any prior knowledge of IPB? (Invision Power Board): Yes.

Why do you want this position?: i want  To be apart of a great team and help them out in anyway possible.

Why do you deserve this position?:  i deserve this position because i have some knowledge in Invision Power Board and i am able to help and be useful to the team.

Do you understand that any abuse of this position may result in major consequences?:  Yes.

• Downvote 2

I mean u seem like an ok guy, but there is too much drama around u, so i dont know what u r expecting here.

And i remember u telling me several months ago, that u r working on getting a forum staff, so it seems like everything u were trying to do (giveaways, etc) is just to get a staff position. Its called power hungry, my dude. 

Its a -1 from, sry. (not that anyone cares about my opinion xD)

On 11/20/2017 at 11:30 AM, Kawaii Satan said:

It doesn't really look like we need forum staff though? Don't we have enough? and what about the lack of activity on forums right now? 

On 11/20/2017 at 1:44 PM, Dyrus said:

tbh, -1. there is rarely any forum activity so there isnt a point 

maybe this dude can make some 

lol who the fuck cares about forums when our rent is due and we hab no moni because @The Asian gambled it all away ecksdee

Edited by James

I just don't think another forum mod is necessary right now. forums isn't active enough to warrant any more staff, at least in my opinion. 

On 11/21/2017 at 1:10 PM, Flipp3d said:

no flame to Rin but i doubt he will make any difference in the activity of the forums. Maybe giveaways and stuff will help the activity but only for a little bit. Also we all saw how the last of his giveaways went, so I really don't know how I feel about this one.

idrc what happens tho

Neutral

Edited by ItsFishNigga

21 hours ago, Superkiller4933 said:

was gonna +1 and say give him a chance but he said

"new guy gets sm and i cant even get forum mod lol"

it just goes for show how power hungry he is

>tries to play it off with a "lol"

^^

@The Asian

On 11/21/2017 at 1:10 PM, Flipp3d said:

"It doesn't really look like we need forum staff though? Don't we have enough? and what about the lack of activity on forums right now?"

That's what I'm starting to think. If we're going to build ourselves back up, giving people a chance to show their worth is the first step in the right direction.

Accepted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2