What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
The Asian

Let's Rebuild CG, Together

The past few months have been incredibly tough for Colosseum Gaming. I know this community is in a slump. Yes, it is dying, but I don’t want it to and hopefully you don’t either. I’ve known a lot of you since the day we started, and I haven’t been the best owner some of you wanted me to be. However, I don’t want to see this community which once was a thriving place for players to meet up to see the same fate as preceding communities have.

As Owner, I sincerely apologize for the lack of time and dedication asked from me to keep the community going. The way the community has begun to shape up is largely due to neglection and poor management skills. I largely hoped for the longest of time Spades would come back and step up to be the leader I knew I couldn’t be, but that moment’s long gone. While we both share the blame, we all know I could’ve done a better job all this time to make things work. It’s time to move on from what we once were to what we have now.

Today, I want to put an end to our dry period and start new things to liven the community once more. I will do my part to create many more events in our servers and other games, as well as do giveaways to bring in new people. I will be asking for those wanting to step up to help me set up weekly weekend/weekday events that will bring the community together.

I’m going to need your guys’ help. The past two years has been a huge roller-coaster, and we still have plenty of room to grow. Along with the Council, I will do my honest best to bring the community back onto its feet, but I ask for your help and support. Let’s make the community the image we all thought it was going to be when we first started, let’s rebuild.

View full record

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The games are dead and it's the games fault, not the communities. Not much to apologize for although @Kawaii Satan would probably disagree. Obviously I wish you good luck, but if it fails it isn't your own fault, it's at fault of a dying game / dying games. 

5 minutes ago, Strekki said:

The games are dead and it's the games fault, not the communities. Not much to apologize for although @Kawaii Satan would probably disagree. Obviously I wish you good luck, but if it fails it isn't your own fault, it's at fault of a dying game / dying games. 

I agree entirely @Strekki Games have been dying out, i've seen a lack of activity in gmod and a lot of my friends aren't interested in Gmod or CS:GO. It's just a fact. 

Also I don't know what you mean, i think it's so noble of him to apologize to the entire community so publicly. 

Edited by Kawaii Satan

Just now, Kawaii Satan said:

I agree entirely @Strekki Games have been dying out, i've seen a lack of activity in gmod and a lot of my friends aren't interested in Gmod or CS:GO. It's just a fact. 

shut up

Just now, Strekki said:

shut up

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

@Strekki

Edited by Kawaii Satan

I know for a fact CS:GO is still alive, but only on the competitive side where I play. 

What can we expand into (that isn't PUBG because that's not entirely possible at the moment) that will revive the community?

The best option I could give you is ArmA 3 / the Battlefield games, source games are a no bueno to be honest. I'm not a brainstormer nor am I a helpful person, games that require playermade servers just aren't doing too great unless I'm forgetting a few games.

1 minute ago, Strekki said:

The best option I could give you is ArmA 3 / the Battlefield games, source games are a no bueno to be honest. I'm not a brainstormer nor am I a helpful person, games that require playermade servers just aren't doing too great unless I'm forgetting a few games.

Or You could get into Necromancy 

Please laugh. i'm funny

4 hours ago, The Asian said:

As Owner, I sincerely apologize for the lack of time and dedication asked from me to keep the community going.

lol u have no time to be helping or working on cg cause your weekends are so busy. rip. don't blame yourself

5 hours ago, The Asian said:

I know for a fact CS:GO is still alive, but only on the competitive side where I play. 

What can we expand into (that isn't PUBG because that's not entirely possible at the moment) that will revive the community?

CS:GO is only alive in a niche of active players, the game itself is dying so fast just look at the online numbers every day, barely 3k people que for comp at prime time I rmmbr when it was 10k. Communities won't last very long sadly. I love CG but it's going to be so hard to even keep a 5 player average in any server there is.

25 minutes ago, Flipp3d said:

CS:GO is only alive in a niche of active players, the game itself is dying so fast just look at the online numbers every day, barely 3k people que for comp at prime time I rmmbr when it was 10k. Communities won't last very long sadly. I love CG but it's going to be so hard to even keep a 5 player average in any server there is.

You got to also remember the competitive side. There's nothing wrong with your statement as the fact is CS:GO is only good if you're into ESEA, Faceit or CEVO.

What I think we should do is work more towards PUBG, towards Destiny. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Asian said:

You got to also remember the competitive side. There's nothing wrong with your statement as the fact is CS:GO is only good if you're into ESEA, Faceit or CEVO.

We've managed to get a few new faces into ts from destiny, but the game is kinda done once you hit endgame atm. It's just unfortunate that the top games rn are kind of hard to build a community around.

On 11/9/2017 at 3:35 PM, akua said:

lol u have no time to be helping or working on cg cause your weekends are so busy. rip. don't blame yourself

yeah hes busy with you in pound town. isnt that right @The Asian, up top bro.

Edited by ItsFishNigga
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

On 11/9/2017 at 8:42 PM, The Asian said:

Neither of those games has the potential for a community, if CSGO is only good in competitive alternates than the community aspect of the servers is useless as well. Communities just aren;t going to last but i still love you all except rin

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, Flipp3d said:

Neither of those games has the potential for a community, if CSGO is only good in competitive alternates than the community aspect of the servers is useless as well. Communities just aren;t going to last but i still love you all except rin

Are you having an affair with the entire community? I'm telling the divorce lawyer.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Kawaii Satan said:

Are you having an affair with the entire community? I'm telling the divorce lawyer.

everyone except rin yeah, sadly he's a perpetual virgin for life.

2 minutes ago, Kawaii Satan said:

I would like an apology, you've emotionally distressed me and i will sue. 

The marriage was  sham we never even met