What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dyrus

[Blacklist Request][Rin]

Defendant's Server Name : @Rin

Defendant's Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:79608630

Reason For Ban : never gave out the prizes of his back to school giveaway.

Requested Amount of Time for Ban : Blacklist

Any Witnesses (Tag Using @members) : @BootyRay @Lenoty @Han'na-Hiru 

Further Proof (Screenshots / Demos / etc.) : https://gyazo.com/ae17a8b1946bbe360c6d675c88a950f9 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Rin I believe the community would like some explanation as they're all gunning to blacklist you.

better fess up quick kid

do u know why all of my 2 giveaways ends on the 31st or the 30th? thats when i get payed

and  i told them there prizes will be delayed cuz i just payed all my money for school  i was going to pay them on the 31st of last month But i got sick and they msg me like a few days ago but at the time  i was  waiting in line with my Mother at the hospital because i was sick for so long and was not getting any better when we left the Hospital i asked my Mother if she can stop by Walmart cuz i had to buy a few things there anyway she said  No cuz she just got a call and said she has to work tomorrow. so thats why its was taking so long i dont get fucking payed every fucking day of the week over here im not rich either you guys need to understand that not everything will go according to plan in life.

and im not saying they wont ever get it   they will get shortly

just this shit got in the way.

Edited by Rin
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rin said:

do u know why all of my 2 giveaways ends on the 31st or the 30th? thats when i get payed

and  i told them there prizes will be delayed cuz i just payed all my money for school  i was going to pay them on the 31st of last month But i got sick and they msg me like a few days ago but at the time  i was  waiting in line with my Mother at the hospital because i was sick for so long and was not getting any better when we left the Hospital i asked my Mother if she can stop by Walmart cuz i had to buy a few things there anyway she said  No cuz she just got a call and said she has to work tomorrow. so thats why its was taking so long i dont get fucking payed every fucking day of the week over here im not rich either you guys need to understand that not everything will go according to plan in life.

yeah this post is stupid. this isnt even blacklist worthy ur fine bro, dw

Edited by ItsFishNigga
  • Upvote 2

Idk if ive missed something but from my perspective rin is a pretty good guy. Not sure why people like @Flipp3d and @Dyrus hate him so much. Insight on it would be nice.

You and anyone who contributed to the idea that Rin should be blacklisted for this should be ashamed. This is far from a blacklist worthy situation and on top of that it would appear he even messaged you guys who are bitching about the prizes. This thread is pointless and honestly you fucks shouldnt get anything for being ridiculous. Considering instead of talking to Rin yourself or making your own thread you have dyrus apparantly make this shit thread for you. 

@Rin Dont give em shit...

Edited by Kina
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Rin said:

There was a 7 hour gap between whenever you first gave rep on this thread and when you replied, took you that long to think of fake excuses lol

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Flipp3d said:

There was a 7 hour gap between whenever you first gave rep on this thread and when you replied, took you that long to think of fake excuses lol

Or maybe he was busy at the time he put rep on the thread and could only read through it? Not everyone sits on the computer or phone 24/7

10 hours ago, Tizona said:

Idk if ive missed something but from my perspective rin is a pretty good guy. Not sure why people like @Flipp3d and @Dyrus hate him so much. Insight on it would be nice.

I dislike him yes, but as I've explained to you multiple times, I posted this for Booty and Lenoty.

1 minute ago, Dyrus said:

I dislike him yes, but as I've explained to you multiple times, I posted this for Booty and Lenoty.

Wouldn't they make the thread themselves?

1 minute ago, The Asian said:

Wouldn't they make the thread themselves?

I'm not sure, probably forgot about it but

38d26ac066722d79a5664783f44cd190.png

-1 on the blacklist.

Edited by Dyrus

1 hour ago, Dyrus said:

I'm not sure, probably forgot about it but

38d26ac066722d79a5664783f44cd190.png

-1 on the blacklist.

He tryna swerve that -rep, he says that he informed them prior so I assume that's why they didn't make the thread maybe don't make stuff for them if they don't ask. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao I think the last thing cg should or would do is blacklist someone over something so stupid. Especially when they actually try and do nice things for the members unlike the ones who are nothing but toxic. You can't help it if a person has fallen on hard times just be patient.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Kawaii Satan said:

What's with this community and weird uncalled for blacklists????

Says the one that +rep'd the bl request.

19 hours ago, Kina said:

@Rin Dont give em shit...

To be fair, the BL req was a little unwarranted, but those who won a giveaway should not be punished because a third party makes a thread basically putting Rin on the chopping block for not following through with a giveaway.

31 minutes ago, Lenoty said:

lol what, what did i do to deserve to not get my prize? I haven't said anything.

so this is pretty valid.

The winners of the giveaway should get their prize, and those involved with the creation of the request should be punished accordingly (if at all, even that's up for debate).

/thread..?

• Upvote 1

@Rin when you get the chance, fulfill your giveaway. Already it's been over a month since the end of your giveaway and even with excuses, you still need to send the winners of the giveaway their respective prizes.

Locked until further notice. 

• Upvote 1