What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mitch

CSGO TTT Is Back (soon)

It's been while since the server has been functional and populated and I am aware that you want the fun to return. I am glad to announce that (if all goes to plan) the server will be up and running in the next couple weeks. As this task is completely new to me I have asked a very good friend of mine to assist in the behind the scenes work. @Mo0k is someone i have know for a very long time and i have complete trust that both him and I can bring the server above what you knew it as before.

If you have any questions or suggestions on the server please contact me or @Mo0k.  

Thank you.

View full record

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James said:

hopefully mr mo0k doesn't give us mr spaghetti code

I'm not one to create Mr Spaghetti Code, Mr Mo0k is typically quite thorough in his efforts :) 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

like you know shit Mitch xd

He may not, but i do ;)

Edited by Mo0k

oh shit boiiiiiiiiiii sounds litty titty :) looking forward to some more bullshittery with some dumb cunts like the good ol days

15 hours ago, B.mo said:

oh shit boiiiiiiiiiii sounds litty titty :) looking forward to some more bullshittery with some dumb cunts like the good ol days

Kos b.mo

34 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

Kos b.mo

kos bot cloner for kosing bmo if you're seen not killing bot you'll be kosed

Very happy to hear @Mitch! A true leader you are. @Mo0kWelcome and thankyou very much for helping Mitch with this task. I know it isnt an easy one. I for one am very excited to get this server and community back to where it was before. It will take everyones help to do so.

Please Please Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the process. I am open at any time really especially during the week. 

I know I speak for everyone in saying Thank you and that we cannot wait to get back to some TTT Shenanigans once again. 

I have missed you guys alot. 

• Upvote 1