What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Kawaii Satan

Things that need to be said.

With all that is happened i know for sure this needs to be said. 

I'm Sorry. And i do mean this, having all this stuff happen and having dirt brought back up has really shaken me and made me realize that maybe i have been disrespectful and rude with my recent remarks. No, forget maybe, i definitely was. and i realize this, my actions were inexcusable and i'm sorry. i was upset with the way the new primary owner was handling situations on the forums, and it festered and i lashed out when the final straw broke the camels back. and i can't apologize enough for the way i handled the situation and situations that spawned from my outburst on dyrus' post, but i will continue to try. 

So i'm sorry for putting the community and it's primary owner through my outburst and my poor handling of the situation afterwards. we both need to step back sometimes and breathe. 

Edited by Kawaii Satan
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Flipp3d said:

Doubt we'll see an apology from asian.

All I can say is I handled the situation the way I thought was right to protect my community. I apologize for any miscommunication to all degrees.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Asian said:

All I can say is I handled the situation the way I thought was right to protect my community. I apologize for any miscommunication to all degrees.

what a terrible apology, you had to expose sensitive info and publicly shame someone to protect CG? Dude take a look at what you did its honestly really sad.

I'm not 100% sure about the details, I saw a few things today, heard some stuff, and just tried to stay out of it, which I personally regret. All I can say is you made a mistake, but you weren't the only one. I think its very mature and thoughtful of you to make this apology, though I do think after what I've heard there should be an apology from the other side.

3 hours ago, ItsFishNigga said:

i dont know whats going on but it sounds like people care too much about useless shit

when is that not the case

Its the internet, people lose there temper and say things they shouldn't all the time. As long as you recover and return to normal it will be forgotten. I was getting pretty annoyed with all of the asian bashing so this is nice to see. Hope that phase for everyone is over (doubt it, especially for @Dyrus xd)

6 hours ago, Tizona said:

Its the internet, people lose there temper and say things they shouldn't all the time. As long as you recover and return to normal it will be forgotten. I was getting pretty annoyed with all of the asian bashing so this is nice to see. Hope that phase for everyone is over (doubt it, especially for @Dyrus xd)

kys <3

• Upvote 1