What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Dyrus

lemme talk in the shoutbox

im sorry you cant accept the fact that what i said is the truth 

csgo is dead, gmod is dead, pubg is where everyone went

no one wants to play on our shit servers just accept that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

36 minutes ago, Dyrus said:

no one wants to play on our shit servers just accept that

Minus the fact the entirety of all CSGO community servers have taken a hit. Before you go mouthing off you should check out the stats across all servers and what game the playerbase is now playing.

or you could look at your friends list and see them playing PUBG. wait no friends 0,0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

49 minutes ago, The Asian said:

Minus the fact the entirety of all CSGO community servers have taken a hit. Before you go mouthing off you should check out the stats across all servers and what game the playerbase is now playing.

or you could look at your friends list and see them playing PUBG. wait no friends 0,0

Way to act like a real owner and not a defensive child, mister 3rd best. 

Jesus when you actually respond and react the way you do, which is terribly by the way, it just proves how aware you are of the incredible decline your community is in. So you lash out at anyone that says anything about it. Grow up, you're an owner not a child. 

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Kawaii Satan said:

Jesus when you actually respond and react the way you do, which is terribly by the way, it just proves how aware you are of the incredible decline your community is in. So you lash out at anyone that says anything about it. Grow up, you're an owner not a child. 

Coming from you. No offense but you should reflect on yourself before imposing your opinion on others.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Asian said:

Coming from you. No offense but you should reflect on yourself before imposing your opinion on others.

See here's the thing, im not owner of a community, mister 3rd best. Instead of reacting like a child you should just ignore stupid chatter about your community being dead. But no, instead you lower yourself and act like an idiotic child. Act like an owner or dont be one at all. 

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, The Asian said:

Even before CSGO community servers took a hit our servers were dying. No one was doing anything about it and now they're dead. Except you can't accept that fact.

Edited by Dyrus

Why am i muted for shit talking the community in shoutbox lul xd rules dont apply to me cause im special childish 3rd owner doesnt know better xd

These posts are cringey, community is in decline, we get it, spamming about how shitty the owners are or servers are doesnt make you immune to punishment, holy fuck. 

"Sheep are going to -1 and defend asian" no we're just tired to see you spam stupid shit.

7 minutes ago, Pvt Esbelto said:

"Sheep are going to -1 and defend asian" no we're just tired to see you spam stupid shit.

tired of seeing you spam stupid shit.*

pls use correct grammar baby. ♥

Edited by Kawaii Satan
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Superkiller4933 said:

To me it's looks like you are the one lashing out on him 

She has nothing better to do than to shit talk a community owner I guess.

Attention whores will get their way no matter what ://////////////////

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, BootyRay said:

She has nothing better to do than to shit talk a community owner I guess.

Attention whores will get their way no matter what ://////////////////

49 minutes ago, Superkiller4933 said:

To me it's looks like you are the one lashing out on him 

shrug-troll-smiley-emoticon.png

that is what biased opinions would think. 

Edited by Kawaii Satan
found a better shrug meme, my bad kiddies.
  • Downvote 1

Alright this has gotten a little out of hand, gonna lock until someone with the proper authority comes along to either approve or deny your request. Thank you.