What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Le Toucan

TS staff is small brain

Can't even run our dead teamspeak server properly.  Please demote these small brain overseers and promote cryo to overseer.

Edited by Le Toucan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Only real small brains would make a post like this. Come talk to me when you are big brain malz main.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2017 at 9:50 PM, Le Toucan said:

Can't even run our dead teamspeak server properly.  Please demote these small brain overseers and promote cryo to overseer.

Yeah i'm tired of these small brains running around. We need someone like me with at Mega Brain to run this shit.

• Upvote 3

Everyone that is upset just wants more power, all truly small brains just want more power.

tfw im getting downvoted for an inside joke with friends :(

Edited by Kina
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

On 10/11/2017 at 4:43 AM, Kawaii Satan said:

who r u again?

?????

who r u? is the better question

Edited by ItsFishNigga
  • Upvote 1

I used to think of these older members as funny and cool but you're all so fucking cancerous and unfunny its crazy. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

22 hours ago, Flipp3d said:

I used to think of these older members as funny and cool but you're all so fucking cancerous and unfunny its crazy. 

bro u keep saying shit like that, you'll develop a small brain

On 10/12/2017 at 11:14 PM, Flipp3d said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 10/12/2017 at 10:14 PM, Flipp3d said:

fuck off it's an inside joke like kina said