What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Lenoty

Lenoty's Resignation

So I have not been part of a community for that long when you compare me to other people who have been involved with CG. However, in the time span that I have had here, I have been able to help with the TTT server as a moderator and admin.

Lately though, life has gotten busy for me, and it's just going to keep getting busier. I'm coming up to some of the most important times and decisions in my life, and I really just need less distractions during it. With school work, sports, work, scholarships, applications, etc. I just don't feel I have the time to be able to put anything worthwhile into the server anymore.

I appreciate the experience that I've had with you guys and will definitely stick around with the community.

Now TTT only has one faggot staff member xd

Edited by Lenoty
  • Upvote 4

Lol no need to lie about having an important life. Ur just jumping ship before it crash and burns.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This is like resigning from  a high role in the fucking blockbuster franchise. Might as well have just kept the pretty color.

• Upvote 1