What's Up CG?
  • Until further notice, CS:GO TTT will be shut down for maintenance.
  • Be sure to jump in Teamspeak if you're looking for a Squad in PUBG!
  • Shoutout to Bested for jumping in Jailbreak daily and getting people on!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Headline

Headline's Resignation

Hello everyone.

I would like to officially resign from Colosseum Gaming as an Owner. No, this is not a joke.

I've spent tons of time working with this community and the people in it. However with my current schedule I am no longer able to commit the time I used to be able to and as you guys all know I am extremely inactive. In order to keep this community fresh with all it's changes I would like to ensure there's active individuals at all ranks, and my absence is not excusable.

This community really is home to me, and I love every person who has been a part of it. Whether you're a player or a staff member I love the role you play in our community and I wish you all the best in the future (in life, and in gaming). As I have been doing, I will continue devoting my time to college and the SourceMod community. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I am not leaving or disappearing off the face of the earth. 

I would mention people in my post and I'm sure many of you wish I would, but I would literally have to mention every user in this forum to thank them, and that's quite unrealistic so allow me to say: If you've ever talked to me, played with me, or helped me out I'd like to sincerely thank you. You're all wonderful people and I hope the best for everyone who was involved with CG, and those who will in the future.

Also, to support CG past this donation period I will be donating to cover the rest of our payments until January 2018. 

Thank you for two awesome years everyone.

- Headline

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

Damn. Shame to see you go, man.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for everything you've done. To the constant dedication to the spinning jokes in the tournament. Shame to see you go man. 

Best of luck to the future.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Goddamn dude, I never really got to talk to you much but hell you seemed like a pretty cool d00d, and peeps gotta move forward, it's understandable. Thanks for all the work you've done to create and support a great community <3

Headline you've always been the best owner. I will miss you even more than I miss krispymcchicken. We're always in ts if u wanna slide through and play some pubg with the boys. gl with college and shit. <3

• Upvote 1

First talked to you when you saved my ass from being demoted from surf operator in ag. Still the easiest person to talk to in the community. We'll try not to die without you xd

47 minutes ago, Tizona said:

First talked to you when you saved my ass from being demoted from surf operator in ag. Still the easiest person to talk to in the community. We'll try not to die without you xd

da fcuk did I demote you?

1 hour ago, Philip said:

da fcuk did I demote you?

nah, did gravity vote on accident and spades wanted to demote me and ban for a week or some shit.

30 minutes ago, Tizona said:

nah, did gravity vote on accident and spades wanted to demote me and ban for a week or some shit.

oh i remember when i demoted him for inactivity and he wouldnt even tlak to headline or i for like 2 weeks

you have done great work with the community by coding, making people come together headline you are a great person when it comes down to being a people's person you are a very fun person to be around and talk to i hope you do great in life and take care brotha. sad to see you resign but real life is more important. thank you for all your great work but you still need to teach the noob lenhard to make his spaghetti codes actually stick together without breaking apart.

Edited by BesTeD

thanks for everything youve done. you were the best owner cg could ever have

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I heard you where chill and you seemed to do a lot for the community, sorry for not getting to know you much more then now, good luck on your future endeavors!

Didn't talk to you much or hardly at all, but I remember that I was pretty jealous of your voice and musical talent for a while. Seeing as how I was never really involved with CG I can't even begin to know what you did for the community, but I do know that it was a lot. Good luck buddy, you deserve an amazing life, make it for yourself and let nobody else take credit for it.

• Upvote 1