What's Up CG?
  • Until further notice, CS:GO TTT will be shut down for maintenance.
  • Be sure to jump in Teamspeak if you're looking for a Squad in PUBG!
  • Shoutout to Bested for jumping in Jailbreak daily and getting people on!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Tizona

PUBG Custom Game Poll

Would you take part in weekly PUBG tournaments/events?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take part in weekly PUBG tournaments/events?

I just submitted an application for custom game access in PUBG. I've noticed a lot of people play it and think it could be a fun way for everyone to connect. I am just curious how many of you would be down to participate in tourneys/events. Also think it is a good way to expand as we could advertise on reddit and such. Although at the moment it seems like only actual items can be awarded as prizes and not money. Although I think various games could be possible prizes.

Edit: Should add in that the wait time for acceptance/denial is unknown. They closed apps a few months ago but said they would still look at applications from time to time. So we could hear a response tomorrow, next month, or next year.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BOT CLONER said:

Tweet them they respond faster 

You have to apply via word doc and email them. Unless you are famous as fuck you arent going to get it through twitter.

I'm down but how does it work? I'm not too familiar with the custom game part. Like would you be able to do squads and stuff? Or would it be strictly duo?

It requires you to get a partnership with Bluehole as a content creator or be able to bring a lot of attention to the game (streamers). At the moment they're only handing out accounts with the power to make servers to select few. The activities on these custom servers range from shotguns (or etc.) only, zombie mode, various squad sizes, loot rate edits, and etc.

1 hour ago, A Sneaky Blueberry said:

It requires you to get a partnership with Bluehole as a content creator or be able to bring a lot of attention to the game (streamers). At the moment they're only handing out accounts with the power to make servers to select few. The activities on these custom servers range from shotguns (or etc.) only, zombie mode, various squad sizes, loot rate edits, and etc.

Ya people are starting to complain that they are being very picky with who they give access to. They say that growing communities of 500+ people are eligible but that seems wrong going by how they are currently selecting people. Went ahead and sent it in tho so they have it for consideration when they open up more.