What's Up CG?
  • Until further notice, CS:GO TTT will be shut down for maintenance.
  • Be sure to jump in Teamspeak if you're looking for a Squad in PUBG!
  • Shoutout to Bested for jumping in Jailbreak daily and getting people on!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mitch

We need more games.

So CS is on life support, made very apparent our servers right now(it's the truth). 

We need more games to be introduced into our community. 

A large majority of people here play PUBG. We'll use this as an example.

We need more places to talk about playing more games together. The passion people had to play together when i first joined CG in march was incredible, and now that the CS is going downhill, people have just stopped talking. 

I know there is a section on forums for lesser known games but we need the choice to play more than CS or GMOD. 

This is just something i felt needed to be said with the intention of bringing people to play with each other again. 

Feel free to comment other suggestions but i'm tired of these forums being dry and quite frankly nearly dead. I want to see this community as popular and as alive as it was a few months ago.

Edited by Mitch
typo
  • Like 1

CS itself isn't going to die because of a game like PUBG. Eventually the hype will die down and people will come back. The same with 1.6, the same with Source and the same with CS:GO. For now we'll keep the servers up and do whatever we can to get events going and people back on.

We can..... play Minecraft xd

@Mitch ESEA isn't great with cross-region teams. We have a field of players, but not enough to cover both a NA and/or EU team. NA is more complicated, as there are Western/Central/Eastern divisions that causes latency issues for anyone not playing in their region.

tl;dr We need 5 players from a single region.

On 9/13/2017 at 8:46 PM, The Asian said:

CS itself isn't going to die because of a game like PUBG. Eventually the hype will die down and people will come back. The same with 1.6, the same with Source and the same with CS:GO. For now we'll keep the servers up and do whatever we can to get events going and people back on.

Only reason why Source is still a thing is cause of KSF Surf..

On 9/14/2017 at 2:46 AM, The Asian said:

you taking lead on this asian? how very courageous of you

On 9/13/2017 at 9:46 PM, The Asian said:

@farid @yolo xdddd

15 hours ago, Philip said:

I mean theres R6S, OW, PUBG, Hearthstone, Golf With Friends, the entire steam store..

i see very little talk about any of them besides pubg. What i want is for people to be as passionate about other games as they were for CS and GMOD.

12 hours ago, Superkiller4933 said:

Please make Custom PUBG games in CG a thing, that would be so great and would for play 

We need a super account for that

Remember that one time when there was that whole big tourment against other communties where we competed in CSGO, what if we did that in PUBG?

Edited by Superkiller4933
Typos
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Asian said:

What does that mean?

Community contributer / closed beta / big dik streamors have them 

How ever we could tweet player uknown for 1 of them accs 

PUBG_Hawkinz    

"Hi,

Currently custom games are only available for creation by PUBG partners who are community content creators who have been accepted into the program via application" 

Apps are closed atm 

Edited by BOT CLONER

On 9/13/2017 at 6:12 PM, Mitch said:

So CS is on life support

more like cg is on life support xdxdd

4 hours ago, A Sneaky Blueberry said:

A Gmod gamemode that's not TTT?

What about murder? i've played quite a few different servers with different features that are really fun. I think more GMOD servers is a good idea.

2 hours ago, Mitch said:

What about murder? i've played quite a few different servers with different features that are really fun. I think more GMOD servers is a good idea.

Murder can be set up on cs 

• Like 1