What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Rin

Forum Moderator Application [Rin]

Forum Username: Rin

Steam Account Link (For Contact Purposes)http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rincisqwe/

Are you active on our TeamSpeak? (For Contact Purposes):teamspeek stoped working for me on this pc but if you guys really want to contact me you can msg me on steam i will respond fast. or just msg me in discord/ forums

How long have you been in the community? I Joined On November 8, 2015

Do you have any prior knowledge of IPB? (Invision Power Board): Yes.

Why do you want this position?: i want  To be apart of a great team and help them out in anyway possible.

Why do you deserve this position?:  i deserve this position because i have some knowledge in Invision Power Board and i am able to help and be useful to the team.

Do you understand that any abuse of this position may result in major consequences?:  Yes.

• Downvote 1

I thought this was the case tbh, which  is why I was skeptical of your giveaways. You can’t buy into a position like this in the last thread we told you to improve your community relations and impress the current staff etc. so you did giveaways and re-applied, massive -1.

• Upvote 2

i am not buying my way in i'm giving out free shit cuz i want to and im also trying to do more events for this community so i can  improve my community relations.

Edited by Rin

2 minutes ago, Rin said:

i am not buying my way in -.- i'm giving out free shit cuz i want to and im also trying to do more events for this community

You’ve changed nothing and done nothing since your last app, you're hoping to get +1’s because of giveaways. No just no.

i do not like the colors you used in your mod app. if your going to be forum mod you should have a good color sense. that is the most important thing, my friend. minus uno from yours truly 

• Like 3

Just because you have done giweaways doesnt mean that you have impressed the forum staff / active members. 

You mai dude has joined the community not for long ago 

Giving you this position is kinda impossible atm.

• Upvote 1

Denied.

The council voted with the majority against the acceptance of this application. It's not believed that you are ready for forum staff yet. The biggest reason is because you're still lacking community relations.

I'm just going to put it out there, giveaways aren't the best way to improve your relations within the community. Actively posting in threads, playing on our servers, and even hosting events are some the best ways to do that.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1