Jump to content
What's Up CG?
  • Until further notice, CS:GO TTT will be shut down for maintenance.
  • Be sure to jump in Teamspeak if you're looking for a Squad in PUBG!
    Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
The Asian

Staff Changes to Hunger Games

Recommended Posts

Shining light on an important subject, dating back up to 5 months ago, the server is slowly crumbling. While it is the job of the Server Manager and Head Admin to make the server fun and engaging so that players remain on the server, both of them are unable to fulfill their duties at this time. As such, @HappyYiffer and @fuchs have consented to step down for the time being until they can make more time for Hunger Games.

In further news, all staff - Server Manager down to Moderators - are now demoted and have been stripped of their ranks in the server. If you would like to contest your position, please provide a link of your Game-tracker profile so that we may go over your activity this past month and decide whether your position is deserving.

It's still the beginning of the summer, and while there are other projects in turn, Hunger Games is a cornerstone of our community and we should be doing to bring it back to our rightful spot on top of all Hunger Games servers in the world. 

I will be talking with @Headline to discuss potential Server Managers fit enough to return Hunger Games back to glory. 

 


View full record

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

It had to be done a while ago honeslty, almost all hg staff (including me) became CSGO TTT staff and stopped playing.  (thank you @Flipp3d)

Welcome to a new chapter in hg life, lets make HG great, greater than it was!

Share this post


Link to post

It's sad to see HG like this, rip all the staff 

If you want someone to be SM for the new age I'd suggest @Jake

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Flipp3d said:

It's sad to see HG like this, rip all the staff 

If you want someone to be SM for the new age I'd suggest @Jake

+1 Jake will bring the memes.

In other news the month of 12 hour days turned into full time work for me bc the guy quit. 

My Gf plays trove and other games on my account during the day, please dont bug her unless its important.......flipp3d    :3 

Take Care guys i gotta go to work, i'll still be around here and there; just throw me an invite if you think its me.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, HappyYiffer said:

please dont bug her unless its important.......flipp3d    :3 

I just asked about your dick thats all 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

When you r 1 of the few who still plays and gets demoted anyways kek.

ya got 24 minutes last week m8

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

Still more than all other staff

And that's player score that you have taken ss of.

More than others ≠ active 

And yeah you're right, but I'm not gonna bother updating it cuz they look exactly the same 

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to remain an  Admin on HG as it is where i began my CG lyfe. I have not attached my game tracker for the past month as I have had issue after issue over the past month regarding my ability to be on any of the servers. I have a post in the TTT forum about this in regards to my issues ranging from travel due to medical issues to computer problems. These issues are now non issues as i have relocated and have a set living situation. The computer problems are being solved tonight as i complete the build of my new computer. I plan on being on the servers very often and would love to be part of the Revamp of Hunger games. It is the reason I joined this community and i hold it dear to my heart. Let me know if there are any questions or concerns. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, OpRaHs-PuBeS said:

I would like to remain an  Admin on HG as it is where i began my CG lyfe. I have not attached my game tracker for the past month as I have had issue after issue over the past month regarding my ability to be on any of the servers. I have a post in the TTT forum about this in regards to my issues ranging from travel due to medical issues to computer problems. These issues are now non issues as i have relocated and have a set living situation. The computer problems are being solved tonight as i complete the build of my new computer. I plan on being on the servers very often and would love to be part of the Revamp of Hunger games. It is the reason I joined this community and i hold it dear to my heart. Let me know if there are any questions or concerns. 

Dude, i think u better deal with all ur problems, become active and then come back. Just my opinion. 

I also have plans to come back, but anything can happen, we dont want the same thing, 

Share this post


Link to post

So this finally happened? That's good, anyways if you want a good SM @Jake might be a good place to start (Not sure if he wants it though) 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, John... I just built a brand new Monster computer and expect to be on the servers indefinitely. CSGO and CG in particular are my escape from the bullshit going on in my life at the moment. So i plan to be there. I have been with HG for a while now and plan to remain with it. i dont see many other people fighting for the same right......  @The Asian I will have time on the server today for sure. I would still very much like to be involved in this server as i love it. I also think we still need good admins on the server setting an example. 

Edited by OpRaHs-PuBeS
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would also like to contest my position as a staff member even though I don't have the best recent activity, The server was at a all time low and no updates that were coming to keep the server fresh due to the lack of not only the SM but the entire staff team which I also agree this big change needed to happen and is for the best, if the new SM or anyone apart of the upper HG staff team is willing to keep me as a staff member I would be more than welcome to start playing on the server on a daily basis, Hope everything goes well with HG and if I am to not be accepted as a staff member again I will still be a active member/player of the HG server :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for trusting us dude.

And yeah i'm leaving for 4 days for Mount Washington and wont be able to play much. Gonna be back Monday, don't think i stopped playing after getting my position back, im here and didnt went inactive again. Thanks for understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Red John said:

Thanks for trusting us dude.

And yeah i'm leaving for 4 days for Mount Washington and wont be able to play much. Gonna be back Monday, don't think i stopped playing after getting my position back, im here and didnt went inactive again. Thanks for understanding.

NH?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

Terms of Use