What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Kimilinni

Resignation and Goodbye

I resign from all my positions and I am taking my leave from the community as a whole (I may still pop in here and there but very little). I have pulled back a lot in the recent weeks and I generally do not find the community enjoyable anymore. It's been building for a long time. I have had staff in the community for over a year across multiple servers and things. I love a lot of people in this community and it has been a decision I have been struggling with over the last month or so. I have spoken to several people about it in the last few days and it is just my time honestly. After having power and responsibility in this community for so long the community to me as a whole has honestly just lost its luster. I have seen many people join and many people leave lots of people get banned and wishing some had been banned. I have made so many friends and met so many interesting people. I ran a great server and I hope that it continues to do well. I'm sure that @Flipp3d will do wonderful with it as he already has been doing as my Head Admin. I honestly couldn't have chosen a better one (it was better the second time around) I know I have made many mistakes in the past while I was here and I really do love this community but it is time for me to take my leave. I will keep all the friends I made on my friends list on steam if I removed you, don't add me back I removed you because I fucking hate you and don't want anything to do with you. 

@BasedLink is awesome and I love him!

@vanG my beautiful wifey! I love you so much can't wait for matching tattoos sorry I never surpassed your posts :P

@Spades I miss you come back already you dick.

@Headline thanks for all the fun times and the chance to manage a server!

@The Asian Thanks for letting me to get everyone to RDM you on the server.

@Philip can you just admit that you bought that body pillow and stop lying to us?

@Pvt Esbelto Bandito will fucking find you and he will punch you in the dick for me. Whether he wants to or not! Also buy me diamonds like shit!

@Smushies Love you sorry I haven't kept in touch recently but I love you!

@A Fucking Snake I mean we never talk but I love you too.

@Han'na-Hiru and @Scrinn we're gonna party together soon! and scrinn you can bring your baby I won't lose him I swear!

@TheRealPayne I'm resigned and I'm still more useful that you xD 

@Superkiller4933 You're a funny little shit I appreciate your messages last night please don't ever change.

@Flipp3d Best guy I could have as staff I love the undercover shit we did so sneaky like! I will miss having you by my side!

@Cyn you're my GBF no matter what @Flipp3d says because he's stupid. Just admit it.

@Apollo I will forever RDM you and knife you when I get on the server. I no longer have responsibilities so I don't give a fuck :)

@Sidartha continue to be useless staff so payne doesn't get lonely (good luck on all the work you're looking to do I'm sure you'll do great)

@Kawaii Satan More people would visit forums if your shit drawings weren't there at the bottom of the page. Get your head out of your ass it's not a hat- Aubrey, Pitch Perfect (2012)

To all my CS:GO TTT staff thank you for sticking with me through all my shit and inactivity. I hope you all the best in the future!

CG has been one of the best things in my life when things were rough. But things started getting rough here. I lost my escape when I took on more responsibility. I lost a few friends. Some I will miss some I hope will get hit by a bus (you know who you are). CG was my family. I preferred it over my own family. I shared it with my nephew and he loved it. But my light has burned out. I have done everything I could do to help the community and sometimes I ended up hurting it instead. I know I'm a hot head but I was very passionate about this place too. I got in arguments a lot and fought so much over things. But I put that passion into trying to make the best things in CG that I could with the power and abilities that I had. I can't do anything more for my server or the community and it's best to give someone else a chance to do greater things than to sit with the power and watch it all start to fall apart. Good Luck to @Flipp3d who will be taking over for me. He will make CG proud no doubt in my mind at all.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

It's a sad day for each of us when we realize that the place we once knew and hung out with all of our friends is no longer the same place because your friends are gone. Pls stop pushing me to that realization @Kimilinni @vanG @Spades

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

It's a sad day for each of us when we realize that the place we once knew and hung out with all of our friends is no longer the same place because your friends are gone. Pls stop pushing me to that realization @Kimilinni @vanG @Spades

but no really can you just admit that you bought that body pillow?

:tears: why is everyone leaving :tears:

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this community, we will miss you.

Just now, Kimilinni said:

i removed you a long time ago. and don't be so full of yourself that you think you were the only one removed. 

Lol mkay

• Downvote 13

It's a shame but you have your reasons and we respect them, it was always a laugh to play with you, i hope you find your place to have fun again.

• Upvote 1

I didn't get to know you very well but from the times i'd get on csgo ttt and you calling me reaper from overwatch and coming up to me and going die die die then proceeded to shoot me in the face i guess you can say we had some good times together. anyways have a good break kimi, see ya! 

• Upvote 2

You're an awesome person and I hate to see you go, I wish you the absolute best and am sincere when I say CG won't be the same without you. You were awesome to have as my SM and hopefully I still see you around sometimes. I'll miss you a lot ;-;

Edited by Flipp3d
  • Upvote 1

Oh no one of the people I've been friends with since AG! But thank you for all the work you have put into this community.

When I made my move to CG you and spades are pretty much the reasons I fully got into it other than being a lurker lmfao.

• Upvote 1

When I heard you were leaving I was really sad, but your reasons are valid. I hope to see you come back in the future and feel reignited with the community. 

I've now given you Hall of Fame as you definitely deserved it. Thanks for making CG as great as it is. 

😟😟😟😟😟

• Upvote 1

Sad to see you leave. Hope that your life calms down.

I will miss watching you crouch on your T rounds and listening to the pitch of your voice increase when you got a kos on you.

Shit happens, and we understand.

You picked a good replacement. 

P.S. (I will try to be less useless)

Headline messaged me on Facebook telling me what happened. This resignation has honestly made me sad but in a way I am happy for you and proud for what you have done here. Of course we'll stay in contact cause man needs his daughter #feelme. We'll definitely meet up soon with a few others and get wasted and talk about why my balls haven't dropped. 

Much love and don't be afraid to message me whenever you want.

Spades~

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Spades said:

Headline messaged me on Facebook telling me what happened. This resignation has honestly made me sad but in a way I am happy for you and proud for what you have done here. Of course we'll stay in contact cause man needs his daughter #feelme. We'll definitely meet up soon with a few others and get wasted and talk about why my balls haven't dropped. 

Much love and don't be afraid to message me whenever you want.

Spades~

DAD I LOVE YOU! 

• Upvote 2

Oh my god kimi ;-; I'm really sad to see you leave, you were always one of the people i liked most in all my time i've been in CG. I'll miss you a ton and i hope you still come onto the server to RDM me a bunch <3

You know you're an important person when Spades wishes you well. I didn't know you very well, but from I did see of you, you were a pleasure to be with and I hope you can sort out whatever you have going on.

No @ for me :[ you'll be missed. Be sure to visit ttt, ill let you look at my model