What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Kimilinni

Resignation and Goodbye

Well @Kimilinni You will be missed. I am super bummed to see you go. Peace out girl. I do hope to see you in game soon. Dont stay away for too long pretty please. 

@Flipp3d Congrats man. You truly are the right man for the job. You have a way with people that not many others have. I am VERY Happy to have you as our new TTT SM. HIP HIP HURRAY!

Edited by OpRaHs-PuBeS

Thanks for all the hard work you've done for CG, but more importantly, thanks for being an awesome friend. It was great talking and messing with ya and playin some games together, even when you threatened to ban me if I didn't do certain things lmao <3

5 hours ago, Kimilinni said:

@TheRealPayne I'm resigned and I'm still more useful that you xD 

I'll continue to do my worst for the time being! :Awoo:

6 hours ago, Kimilinni said:

@Superkiller4933 You're a funny little shit I appreciate your messages last night please don't ever change.

It's sad to see someone who did so much for the community is leaving. Good luck with whatever your doing and the personal problems your going through. And thanks for all you have done for the community.

Also I'll try my best to not change :^)

Girl i like my ass hat. It keeps the shitty white boys away.

I still owe you a drawing and a hug. Though we've grown apart a little, that is mostly my fault, i still count you as a sister and one of my closest friends. The community is gonna fall into the sea without you.

11 hours ago, The Asian said:

Thanks for everything Kimi! Hope Flipp3d doesn't ruin the server like some people with Jailbreak and Bhop (:

CG is kill

10 hours ago, Spades said:

Headline messaged me on Facebook telling me what happened. This resignation has honestly made me sad but in a way I am happy for you and proud for what you have done here. Of course we'll stay in contact cause man needs his daughter #feelme. We'll definitely meet up soon with a few others and get wasted and talk about why my balls haven't dropped. 

Much love and don't be afraid to message me whenever you want.

Spades~

Better get an invite boy

Anyways i was on here reading thru forums to possibly shit post but i saw this post. I wanted to give you a thank you for all youve done for this place. You were definitely (and still have been) one of the positive, solid pillars of this community. I know we have had our issues but i always respected you as my equal and will continue to do so. Good luck in your future endeavors.

• Upvote 2

We never agreed on everything, but nonetheless we still worked fine together. I understand perfectly the reason of you resigning and leaving since I did for pretty much the same reason. 

Good luck in whatever you will do in the future! :Azuki: 

8 hours ago, Stolas said:

CG is kill

Better get an invite boy

Heard you was a light weight, man ain't feeling to carry an unconscious person again. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Spades said:

Heard you was a light weight, man ain't feeling to carry an unconscious person again. 

LOL meet me irl and ill show you

• Upvote 1

I've been busy this week so I really haven't had time to make a post on this that I meant. It's sad to see you go but I'm glad this will get all the stress off of you that's been built up from the community and it's members itself. I may have never really played with you on CG but you've always been a good friend in a time of need and just in general, from the old AG to CG it's been a joy to play with ya and RDM the fuck outta ya, hell, it really made my stressful day when you decided to just hop on GMOD TTT and just fuck around in my server as well a few days ago, thanks for that, as I never imagined you would play the server ever again, or any CG server at that. If you need anything you got my steam, you got my numbah, just hmu, exceptions for this is for fucking diamonds, fuck yo diamonds. Sorry for all the shit you had to put up with in the community, I hope where you go is a lot different and more, er... pleasant.

Pce out homie g

Edited by Pvt Esbelto