Forum Rules and Guidelines
1. Do not spam or self-promote in the forums.
- These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites or posts with unrelated content.
- Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
- Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users.
- Creating multiple forum accounts is considered spam.
Your account will be banned permanently.
2. Do not post Scams or Referral link threads.
- Posting pyramid scams or referral links (eg. Adbux, Adfly or any "refer 5 friends get this offer" site) is forbidden. All such posts/signatures will be edited or deleted.
- Posting anything that involves attempts to gaining money or donations is also forbidden.
Any new users posting such content will be banned permanently; contributing users will either be warned or temporarily banned.
3. Do not cross post questions.
- Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- If you're not sure where to post, ask a moderator first.
4. Do not post copyright-infringing material.
- Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item). If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator.
- We do not condone nor accept posts pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, warez, or spam.
Any posts or threads found in violation of this rule will be edited or deleted, and the poster warned or possibly banned; at the moderation team's discretion.
5. Do not post "offensive" posts, links or images.
- Do not post anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.
6. Remain respectful of other users, moderators and administrators at all times.
- All posts should be courteous. You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
- However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule.
Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).
7. No gigantic signature images.
- Do not use images or multiple images that result in a signature that is larger than 300px in height.
8. Do not welcome members who joined earlier than you.
- If an introduction thread was created prior to you joining the community, you don't need to welcome that member.
This is considered post farming. You will be given a warning.
9. Giving relevant feedback.
- If you respond in a thread by only quoting another member's post, it is spam.
- Posting twice in a row or more is also spam.
- Additionally. if you respond to a thread which solicits an opinion, please be specific.
- This won't be strictly enforced, but please make an effort to be specific and constructive when you give feedback.
10. Read Pinned Topics before posting.
- Pinned threads work to answer questions you may have and to provide a place for simple reports. If you cannot find the answer to your question in a pinned thread, you may start your own.
11. No quoting extremely large posts.
- Do not quote posts bigger than 100 words in size.
- Do not quote topics having big pictures as well.
- Shorten the quote or quote what is relevant!
Your post will be edited and if this is repeated you will be warned.
12. No public shaming.
- We do not tolerate negative topics/posts which are targeted towards a certain member or staff.
- If your topic's sole purpose is to criticize the position of a staff member or to make another member infamous.
- You do not need to display it for future visitors to view and tarnish our reputation. Instead, send complaints to administrators personally.
You will be given a heavy warning.
13. Keep all discussions on-topic
- Please keep all discussions relevant to the original post.
- Remember that announcements are not the place to report bugs or ask for technical support.
Your post will be moved to the right place and if this continues you will be warned.
14. Use only supported languages in their representative area
- English is the only language that we all read and understand on this forum.
You will be given a heavy warning. and further action will be taken against your account if you fail.
15. Reputation is a privilege.
- Reputation is part of who you are in the community. If you want to have a good reputation, you need to earn it.
Rep abuse is not tolerated. This includes using your daily reputation limits to boost someone's reputation, or consistently targeting a user and down-voting their posts.
- First Offense - 24 Hour Forum Ban & -10 Reputation (Yes your reputation can be altered)
- Second Offense - 3 Day Forum Ban & -50 Reputation
- Offenses Double after 2nd Offense.
Your ability to give reputation can be taken away.