Jump to content
What's Up CG?
  • Jump into TTT! Thanks to Jim Raynor, there's faster load-in times, awesome events and more!
  • Quote of the Day - "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
  • For those in school, we wish you good luck on your studies and testing!
  • Want to squad up in PUBG? Do it in Teamspeak! Squads are running every day!
  • Bot Cloner, looks like people want that Hunger Games back
  • Invite your friends into Teamspeak and Discord and have fun!
  • Donate today and earn your way into the Winter Raffle!
    Chatbox

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

The Community Council

This past week marked our 2nd year being together under Colosseum-Gaming. Now, the last few months we've slowed to a crawl due to many reasons, one of them being lack of official upper staff capable of helping out the servers and forums grow. @Headline and @Spades will continue to be inactive, so the time is now to implement our own Community Council.

Who is the Community Council?

The Community Council will consist of both the Owners and a group of dedicated members proven and willing to help lead the community onward.

The Community Council will have the following community access:

  • Access to all NFO server access, FTP and database information.
  • Official admins on GameTracker and our CG Steam Group.
  • Control the Donation app and the prices of donor items.
  • Will confer and make official decisions that affect the entirety of the community.
    • Launch of new servers and expansions to different games (where our donations go towards)
    • Big Updates to the Forum.
    • Community Blacklists and Unban Requests.
    • Promotion of Developers, Server Managers and Forum Administrators.
  • Complete control over the Forums, Discord, Teamspeak and the servers

Our First Community Council Members includes so far (There'll be 7 Members in the End,  We've Already Contacted 2 Others):

@Han'na-Hiru @Scrinn @Philip @The Asian

What Will We Be Doing?

Our number one goal at the moment is to revitalize the community. That starts with more events, being more active and above all making it fun again.

Second, we'll work on bringing activity to Forums and to our Steam Group. More giveaways will be done and more interesting things to find on both platforms.

Lastly, the Community Council will essentially be replacing the current Owners and Global Administrators as to making decisions that better help the community. Because there'll be 7 members, it'll open up who has total access to the community and who can better improve our community.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Report Record

User Feedback




im officially requesting a seat on the community council.  dont actually need any power or responsibilities but id like the tag.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

More toxic post and dis will be locked till asian opens it.

If you want to apply make a post.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

More toxic post and dis will be locked till asian opens it.

If you want to apply make a post.

pussy

Edited by ItsFishNigga

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

More toxic post and dis will be locked till asian opens it.

If you want to apply make a post.

I applied in a respectful manner and you downvoted me, just trying to kill the toxicity with respect.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Kina said:

I applied in a respectful manner and you downvoted me, just trying to kill the toxicity with respect.

Dis post is not the right place

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ItsFishNigga said:

im officially requesting a seat on the community council.  dont actually need any power or responsibilities but id like the tag.

Here is the reason you got downvoted.

1 minute ago, ItsFishNigga said:

u forum staff bud?

No/yes i can do stuff that forum mods can do.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

Dis post is not the right place

To be fair, this isnt a position that is able to be applied to, I was inputting my opinion on who I think should be on it as well as expressing my interest in having a spot as well. There is no reason to have posts applying for the position, especially considering its on a nomination basis from within lol

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

when u pretend to be forum staff because your server is dead.  we know whos not gonna be on community council.

Edited by ItsFishNigga

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

No/yes i can do stuff that forum mods can do.

That is so you can edit things regarding your server. You shouldnt be editing other peoples posts without permission aswell.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kina said:

To be fair, this isnt a position that is able to be applied to, I was inputting my opinion on who I think should be on it as well as expressing my interest in having a spot as well. There is no reason to have posts applying for the position, especially considering its on a nomination basis from within lol

You can always give it a shot not like its gonna bite you.

Making a post would make it much easier .

15 minutes ago, ItsFishNigga said:

when u pretend to be forum staff because your server is dead.  we know whos not gonna be on community council.

I dont pretend. 

Cs it self is kinda dead. 

I never asked for that position lul.

17 minutes ago, Tizona said:

That is so you can edit things regarding your server. You shouldnt be editing other peoples posts without permission aswell.

Mai dewd what you are saying is correct 

But i did tell you to stop with toxicity didnt i.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, BOT CLONER said:

But i did tell you to stop with toxicity didnt i.

I dont recall ever being toxic.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BOT CLONER said:

But i did tell you to stop with toxicity didnt i.

im the toxic one motherfucker

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tizona said:

I dont recall ever being toxic.

By you i meant all of you lul

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

I never asked for that position lul.

then we should have it taken away

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BOT CLONER said:

You can always give it a shot not like its gonna bite you.

Making a post would make it much easier .

 

 

Or you can stop acting like forum staff and let things be, I'm not being toxic and there isnt an application for that position, so please relax yourself, Im here trying to clean up the forums with kindness and all you are spreading is negativity, not a good showing from one of our staff members as high up as you are, definitely a :thinking:

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kina said:

one of our staff members as high up as you are, definitely a :thinking:

#DemoteBotCloner

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kina said:

Or you can stop acting like forum staff and let things be, I'm not being toxic and there isnt an application for that position, so please relax yourself, Im here trying to clean up the forums with kindness and all you are spreading is negativity, not a good showing from one of our staff members as high up as you are, definitely a :thinking:

You see i never said you were the toxic one

I called out the ones who were.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BOT CLONER said:

You see i never said you were the toxic one

I called out the ones who were.

"But i did tell you to stop with toxicity didnt i."

"By you i meant all of you lul"

I mean ok, you are sending some real mixed messages, between downvoting my legit posts to abusing and editing fish's post to constantly contradicting yourself Im not sure where your head is. 

I think its time for bed for you man Im concerned for your mental state right now.

Edited by Kina

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kina said:

downvoting

You see downvoting is like an expression 

If i think its not good idea i hit that button izi pizzi 

 

I just woke up ish

Edited by BOT CLONER

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, BOT CLONER said:

You see downvoting is like an expression 

If i think its not good idea i hit that button izi pizzi 

 

im boutta express my cock in your ass faggot

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, BOT CLONER said:

You see downvoting is like an expression 

If i think its not good idea i hit that button izi pizzi 

 

I'm saying you are downvoting because you think we should be making app threads for a position that has no application process, I'm merely arguing that fact, if you disagree with the idea of me being on a council thats fine but youve made it clear that's not your intention.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BOT CLONER said:

Aight locked till reopened by higher staff

pussy cant take flame

Edited by ItsFishNigga

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest
This is now closed for further comments

×

Important Information

Terms of Use