This past week marked our 2nd year being together under Colosseum-Gaming. Now, the last few months we've slowed to a crawl due to many reasons, one of them being lack of official upper staff capable of helping out the servers and forums grow. @Headline and @Spades will continue to be inactive, so the time is now to implement our own Community Council.
Who is the Community Council?
The Community Council will consist of both the Owners and a group of dedicated members proven and willing to help lead the community onward.
The Community Council will have the following community access:
- Access to all NFO server access, FTP and database information.
- Official admins on GameTracker and our CG Steam Group.
- Control the Donation app and the prices of donor items.
Will confer and make official decisions that affect the entirety of the community.
- Launch of new servers and expansions to different games (where our donations go towards)
- Big Updates to the Forum.
- Community Blacklists and Unban Requests.
- Promotion of Developers, Server Managers and Forum Administrators.
- Complete control over the Forums, Discord, Teamspeak and the servers
Our First Community Council Members includes so far (There'll be 7 Members in the End, We've Already Contacted 2 Others):
What Will We Be Doing?
Our number one goal at the moment is to revitalize the community. That starts with more events, being more active and above all making it fun again.
Second, we'll work on bringing activity to Forums and to our Steam Group. More giveaways will be done and more interesting things to find on both platforms.
Lastly, the Community Council will essentially be replacing the current Owners and Global Administrators as to making decisions that better help the community. Because there'll be 7 members, it'll open up who has total access to the community and who can better improve our community.