Jump to content
What's Up CG?
  • Jump into TTT! Thanks to Jim Raynor, there's faster load-in times, awesome events and more!
  • Quote of the Day - "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
  • For those in school, we wish you good luck on your studies and testing!
  • Want to squad up in PUBG? Do it in Teamspeak! Squads are running every day!
  • Bot Cloner, looks like people want that Hunger Games back
  • Invite your friends into Teamspeak and Discord and have fun!
  • Donate today and earn your way into the Winter Raffle!
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

The Community Council

This past week marked our 2nd year being together under Colosseum-Gaming. Now, the last few months we've slowed to a crawl due to many reasons, one of them being lack of official upper staff capable of helping out the servers and forums grow. @Headline and @Spades will continue to be inactive, so the time is now to implement our own Community Council.

Who is the Community Council?

The Community Council will consist of both the Owners and a group of dedicated members proven and willing to help lead the community onward.

The Community Council will have the following community access:

• Access to all NFO server access, FTP and database information.
  • Official admins on GameTracker and our CG Steam Group.
  • Control the Donation app and the prices of donor items.
  • Will confer and make official decisions that affect the entirety of the community.
    • Launch of new servers and expansions to different games (where our donations go towards)
    • Big Updates to the Forum.
    • Community Blacklists and Unban Requests.
    • Promotion of Developers, Server Managers and Forum Administrators.
  • Complete control over the Forums, Discord, Teamspeak and the servers

Our First Community Council Members includes so far (There'll be 7 Members in the End,  We've Already Contacted 2 Others):

@Han'na-Hiru @Scrinn @Philip @The Asian

What Will We Be Doing?

Our number one goal at the moment is to revitalize the community. That starts with more events, being more active and above all making it fun again.

Second, we'll work on bringing activity to Forums and to our Steam Group. More giveaways will be done and more interesting things to find on both platforms.

Lastly, the Community Council will essentially be replacing the current Owners and Global Administrators as to making decisions that better help the community. Because there'll be 7 members, it'll open up who has total access to the community and who can better improve our community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Report Record

User Feedback

1 hour ago, Kina said:

When are you guys gonna stop shafting my boy Tizzy @Tizona

just be glad I gave him more power in ts my guy

Link to comment

Oh man this is totally new and i've never heard of it before :D when will their names be changed and their powers given to them?

51 minutes ago, Superkiller4933 said:

#PayneForCommunityCouncil

He's the faggot we need

nah man he won't let me in the vape lounge

4 hours ago, Kina said:

When are you guys gonna stop shafting my boy Tizzy @Tizona

3 hours ago, Philip said:

just be glad I gave him more power in ts my guy

Philip isnt even in this community anymore. didnt he go to some rainbow 6 community for like the past year.

4 hours ago, The Asian said:

group of dedicated members

:thinking:

Link to comment

I would like to become a member of the community council, as a dedicated user of the TS and soon to be very active in Destiny 2, I feel as if I would be a valuable asset to the team. Thank you.

With that being said, I would also like to nominate my man @Tizona as he and I will be able to handle all matters concerning both the TS and any games not CS/GMOD

Edited by Kina

1 hour ago, Philip said:

nah man he won't let me in the vape lounge

That's me not allowing it lmfao, I kicked you from it

2 hours ago, ItsFishNigga said:

:thinking:

philip sucked asians dick to get on the community council, same with global admin

13 minutes ago, Dyrus said:

now now don't discount philip.. it was more than one owner dick he sucked. give credit where credit is due.

56 minutes ago, Dyrus said:

42 minutes ago, Kawaii Satan said:

Hold the fucking phone. Neither of you have any right to belittle me. I never asked to be anything more than forum admin. Dyrus you're just a trolling fuck who can't do jack other than talk shit. Kawaii i dont know why the fuck youre even trying to fuck with me after the fucking arguments I had to sit through.

16 minutes ago, Philip said:

There is this wonderful thing.. called the first amendment which does give us the freedom and right to 'belittle' you with jokes that are only skin deep. and by responding to them childishly, as you have done so just now, shows how not ready for a high position you are. You can't even handle small jabs at how you got your position. Maybe grow up a little and don't let little jokes about how you got where you are get to you???? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Kawaii Satan

1 hour ago, Philip said:

sounds like someone didnt get enough dick last night. better hit up asian and spades again

Link to comment

No point in putting @Philip down, you cant say he wasnt one of the forerunners in growing CG. If you do then you dont have a brain tbh.

3 hours ago, Kina said:

In my opinion I feel like Kina and I could help expand TS into other games pretty easily. Especially with destiny 2 coming out.  Up to you guys though. If you want to chill and get our GMOD and CSGO base up and running again before we expand then that works too.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

First off why are you acting like this? You are acting like a child, I believe you are like 19  and acting like that. You are supposed to be apart of the council . You know that they are trolls and just going to continue to talk and mess with you so just ignore it and say "I'm sorry you guys disagree with the choice the owner made but I will try my best for the community to help it out" or something similar to that. Not just saying "fuck you guys" and talking shit to everyone who's left in the community also trying to help it out.

Edited by Jabroney

1 hour ago, Philip said:

To be fair you have done a lot for the community and I respect that but that doesnt really give you the right nor reason to come into this thread and virtually disrespect me and Tizona for no reason. Neither of us flamed noe said anything depreciating of your character yet from the moment I brought him up in a joking manner you acting condescending and arrogant. I dont know if youve had a bad day or what but there is no excuse for your behavior as a member of the council of the community, and quite frankly you are not showing yourself to be a good fit by your behavior in literally the thread announcing the council itself, you have yet to make it through one forum post without being arrogant, condescending, and belittling someone. That is not good.

3 minutes ago, Kina said:

I was talking to Dyrus and Satan. Nothing was mentioned toward you- @Kina or @Tizona. I actually find you guys pretty chill.

Just now, Philip said:

I was referring to your first post quoting me saying I should just be glad you gave him power. That is outrageously condescending and arrogant, almost as if Tizona didnt deserve it and almost as if we arent the main people running the ts by ourselves already. It might have just been a miscommunication, since I cant gather your tone through text, but to me it sounds like "rawr im phillip suck my dick you should be thanking me"

1 minute ago, Kina said:

Oh I didn't mean it that way. :/

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Oh I didn't mean it that way. :/

Ay no problem

2 hours ago, Kawaii Satan said:

Man you sound like Inverht but even more of a smartass,

and here you were saying

7 hours ago, Kawaii Satan said:

5 minutes ago, Superkiller4933 said:

Man you sound like Inverht but even more of a smartass,

and here you were saying

Do you even remember what inverht was like or do you just use him to try to insult people? i say try because that was a failed attempt.. cmon step up your game super.. you've been around the gmod ttt side long enough to pick up on our sass and comebacks. ttsk tssk, i'm disappointed.

and excuuuse me.. i was the original smartass. get your facts straight. D:

Edited by Kawaii Satan

Just now, Kawaii Satan said:

Sorry I'll try better next time

17 minutes ago, Superkiller4933 said:

Sorry I'll try better next time

pls do bbycakes c; ily.

Guest
This is now closed for further comments

×