Jump to content
What's Up CG?
  • Happy New Years! Let's make 2018 great for CG!
  • If you're looking at playing CS 1.6, we suggest GirlGam3r's Jailbreak!
  • Quote of the Day - "Don't hate the player hate the game."
  • For any inquiries about CSGO TTT or Hunger Games, contact Mitch and Bot Cloner, respectively.
    Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Jim Raynor became the new Server Manager on GMOD TTT

Hey everyone! Pretty much everyone knows now, but Esbelto has retired from the Gmod TTT Server. I'm thankful for what he as done in the past and now, he's moving on. Thanks for ur SA Service on TTT Esbelto!

Now I'm the new Server Manager! Ill be working on a lot of stuff trying to make download a lot faster. That means I am going to have to cut out some of the stuff that we like on the server. I know some stuff is great and all, but we need to do this if we can get the server back up and running. Plus! I need people to join. All you members out there I'm calling out for help! We need to get our server up and running. Once we get more ppl on; the more users will join us (as long as ur not dicks or they are not dicks).

I hope to have you guys help me make this server popular again! Battle On my friends!

• Upvote 2

Report Record

User Feedback

Congratulations man! I've seen the immense amount of changes you put into the server already, and can't wait to see the finished product.

I'll try to hop on everyday to help with population (course I have absolutely no clue how to administrate a GMOD server so don't ask me to look at logs xd).

Link to comment
7 hours ago, The Asian said:

Every little bit of help can do a lot on the server, it's nice to see everyone get involved in the server again.

11 hours ago, Jim Raynor said:

View full record

I hopped on yesterday with some other old cg ttt friends, It was a fun little reunion, if you ever need help with anything some of us *old and retired* staff can help you out. I know hutch and harmonic are already helping as much as they can,  as well as cocoa and some others.

Edited by Kawaii Satan

Link to comment

hey buddy my legacys over time for you to create your own, im here if you need help and always will be, good luck my dude!

Link to comment

18 hours ago, Pvt Esbelto said:

Delete that signature

Link to comment
22 hours ago, Pvt Esbelto said:

love that gif on your sign XD

Link to comment
On 12/4/2017 at 5:59 PM, Pvt Esbelto said:

Your legacy ended when I joined AG lul

Link to comment
On 12/4/2017 at 6:59 PM, Pvt Esbelto said:

Thank You so much Esbelto!!!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×